Core of Education meets with Edmentum Vice President of Product Management Andy Frost to discuss how the perception of online curriculum, and the technology behind it, has changed. He also provides an assessment of how far America has come towards fully adopting this virtual content. Edmentum offers a variety of content, including award winning online learning, in multiple modalities. Listen in as Andy speaks about his passions, what he’s learned about technology’s role in education and reveals just what’s on the horizon for Edmentum.
This interview is a part of a series of 11 interviews with leaders from the ISTE 2013 conference. The International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) represents over 100,000 education and emerging leaders globally with the goal of advancing the effective use of technology in PK-12 and teacher education. The ISTE conference this year, which ran from June 23-26th at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, TX, was attended by over 13,000 education enthusiasts.
During the convention the Core conducted 11 eye-opening interviews in a series surrounding the innovations sweeping education.
Dr. Berger’s formidable group of guests include:
· Jose Ferreira, CEO of Knewton
· Pat Wasley, CEO of Teaching Channel
· Greg Estell, President of Education at SMART Technologies
· Andy Frost, V.P. of Product Management at Edmentum
· Buzz Waterhouse, CEO of McGraw-Hill Education
· Abigail Fern, Marketing Director for LEGO Education
· Lory Pilchik, C.M.O. for Teachscape
· John Harrington, CEO of Funds for Learning
· Leah Osterman, Executive V.P. of Marketing and Business Development for StudySync
· Nick Smith, Marketing Manager for Learning.com
· Dave Gladney, LRMI Project Manager at the Association of Education Publishers